Enjoy Dinner Again (every meal, every occasion)
Overview: Special Occasions or Every Day - And a cooking school too! OR love to cook yourself? Menu consultation including meal planning and grocery lists personalized for you needs.
Creating Delicious Dishes for clients in the Maryland, Washington, D.C and Northern Virginia areas.
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly Home-Cooked Meals
- Special Diets: Vegetarian, Weight-loss Programs
- Meals for Elderly Parent and Grandparents
- Meals for the New Parents
- Lunches for the Week
- Stock Your Freezer
- Sustenance for an Ill or Grieving Friend
- Gift Certificates: a great treat for you BFF who just can't cook, or anyone special who just needs a boost of healthy, inviting, meals at the ready!
The Sandwich Generation: Caring for our parents, kids and ourselves
I've been in your shoes, caring for my aging mother as she went down the path to frailty and in need of greater care. Let The Delicious Dish take some weight off your shoulders by designing a meal-plan meeting the needs of your special senior citizen.
NEW! The Cultured Palate Cooking School is open
Kids Cooking Classes
Along with my partner -- culinary school graduate and fellow mom, Kathy -- we are now offering cooking classes for kids third grade and older. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about our kids' classes.
Cooking Coaches -- Encouraging Cooking Fluency for Adults
Setting up your first real apartment? Want to increase your knowledge of cooking? Want to host a small dinner party for friends? The Cultured Palate Cooking Coaches are ready to help. We come prepared to teach you how to create Delicious Dishes for a group of friends (2 to 4 including you). Contact us at email@example.com. We are listed in the Washington Post!